• Kindly note below terms which must be satisfied to rent a vehicle on self-drive;
• Avis will need to see and make copies of either a valid Ghanaian driver’s license or a valid international driver’s permit of the client.
• A signed self-drive contract will be required (sample attached).
• Avis will also collect and hold-on to a $500.00/$2000.00 (as applicable) – refundable or block same amount on the credit card of the client until the vehicle is returned.
• Client has a maximum mileage cap of 100km per day after which 20 cents will be charged per Kilometer (KM) for any extra mileage incurred during the period.
• Also, kindly note that payment is expected before the rental starts; you can make payment either via cash, bank transfer or by credit card (Master card, Amex or Visa) – please note that credit card payment attracts a 5% charge of the total rental amount as administrative fees.
If the client wishes to terminate the contract before the contract ends, the client must pay the total bill for the remaining period of the contract.
Cancellations made less than 48 hrs prior to the start of the rental will attract a one-day rental charge. All cancellations attract a 10% administrative charge and a 5% credit card processing fee
Refunds takes up to ten (10) working days to be processed attracting 10% administrative charge and a 5% credit card processing fee